dooblerdoo: when people complain about their number of followers and it turns out to be higher than mine
shavingryansprivates: apparently someone stole 30 million dollars worth of maple syrup in canada i don’t have a punchline for that
vicewithavice: there’s 7 billion people on this planet who’s gonna take one for the team and date me?
aperfectillusion: Step 1: Go someplace public with your laptop. Step 2: Click HERE Step 3: Press f11 Step 4: Start typing frantically. Step 5: Make sure other people see your screen. Step 6: ??????? Step 7: Profit
i dont know if the chats working message me if...
littleyell0whouse: http://www.stickam.com/s_marcy14 It wants me to create an account in order to chat. I aint about that life.
groundchele: bridge to terabithia more like bridge to CRUSHING YOUR SOUL
accusativeofexclamation: achangingaltar: billyraysiren: greek mythology is all fun and games until someone has sex with zeus then shit goes down and hera comes up with her jealous ass ready to whoop some bitch Or someone sleeps with a bull, or turns you into a rock or a tree or some shit. Fuck’n Greeks, man.
gandy-alf: why are there such things as youtube ads To protect the world from devastation To unite all people with in our nations To denounce the evil of truth and love To extend our reach to the stars above
How is it that I can be on tumblr for 5 hours but...
sodamnrelatable: via sodamnrelatable
toxic-ponies: friendly reminder taylor swift and adele are the same age and one of them is married and pregnant while the other is still mentally stuck in middle school
Wait oh my god, please these are actually so...
1. What is more difficult for you, looking into someones eyes when you are telling someone how you feel, or looking into someones eyes when they are telling you how they feel?
2. Think of the last time you were REALLY angry. WHY were you angry? Do you still feel the same way?
3. You are on a flight from Honolulu to Chicago non-stop. There is a fire in the back of the plane. You have enough time to make ONE phone call. Who do you call? What do you tell them?
4. You are at the doctor’s office and he has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? What do you do with your remaining days? Would you be afraid?
5. You can have one of the following two things. Which do you choose? Why? Love and Trust.
6. You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late even once more, you are fired. Do you take the time to save the dogs life? Why or Why not?
7. Would you rather be hurt by the one you trust the most or the one you love the most?
8. Your best friend confesses that he/she has feelings for you more than just friendship. He/she is falling in love with you. What do you (or did you) do/say?
9. Think of the last person who you know that died. You have the chance to give them 1 hour of life back, but you have to give up one year of yours. Do you do it? Why or Why not?
10. Are you the kind of friend that you would want to have as a friend?
11. Does love = sex?
12.Your boss tells your coworker that they have to let them go because of work shortage, and they are the newest employee. You have been there much longer. Your coworker has a family to support and no other means of income. Do you go to your boss and offer to leave the company? Why or Why not?
13.When was the last time you told someone HONESTLY how you felt regardless of how difficult it was for you to say? Who was it? What did you have to tell the person?
14. What would be (or what was) harder for you to tell a member of the opposite sex, you love them or that you do not love them back?
15. What do you think would be the hardest thing for you to give up? Why would it be hard to lose?
16. Excluding romantic love, when was the last time you told someone you loved them. Who were they to you?
17. If there was one moment and one time in the last month what would you change and why?
18.Imagine it is a dark night, you are alone, it is raining outside, you hear someone walking around outside your window. WHO do you wish was there with you?
19. Would you give a homeless person CPR if they were dying? Why or Why not?
21.You are holding onto your grandmother’s hand and the hand of a newborn that you do not know as they hang over the edge of a cliff. You have to let one go to save the other. Who do you let fall to their death? What was your rationale for making the decision?
22. Are you old fashioned?
23. When was the last time you were nice to someone and did NOT expect anything in return for it?
24.Which would you choose, true love with a guarantee of a broken heart, or never loved at all? Why?
25.If you could do anything or wish anything, what would it be?
pregnancy test commercial: your body can tell when you are pregnant before you can
mom: so can republicans
ibetmittromney: I bet Mitt Romney likes The Last Airbender movie way better than the TV show.
vitlers-hagina: HOVER OVER THIS YOU PEASANTS
thetriplesthreat: that-thing-from-that-place-yeah: how the fuck do some people get boyfriends so easily like wtf do you just create them in your basement or what #that’s what howard stark did for his son omfg THAT TAG
tsubomicode: no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no...
curlyspanties: “peasants”, you utter under your breath as you enter your school swarming with people dressed in raggedy clothing trying to bargain for cows
lefthandedism: quinnawman: does anyone remember the mom from the suite life’s hair i mean she was so punk rock ‘the mom’? that is carey martin you are talking about and she is the tipton hotels lounge singer for your information
livin-la-vida-lokiii: If the wallpaper on your phone is a picture of yourself i am judging you
catskid100: Hey this eye looks pretty good now let try drawing the oth- goddammit.
Dear sidewalk, Please get wider... Sincerely,...
sodamnrelatable: via sodamnrelatable
that moment when you make a reference to your...
tyranitarbanks: it’s the year 2012 and we still aren’t playing yugioh with giant holographic monsters what the hell obama
primisthebomb: if finnick doesn’t say annie are you ok at least once in mockingjay i am 600% done